W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its@w3.org > October to December 2005

Minutes 2005-11-02: ITS teleconference

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 08:40:41 -0700
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Message-ID: <PHOENIXHqPyJZEunsmK00017632@mail.translate.com>

Minutes 2005-11-02: ITS teleconference 

Attendees
=========

- CL: Christian Lieske (SAP)
- YS: Yves Savourel (ENLASO)
- DS: Diane Stoick (Boeing)
- GS: Goutam Saha (CDAC) [by IRC] 

Regrets:

- FS: Felix Sasaki
- DD: Damien Dolon
- AZ: Andrzej Zydron
- SR: Sebastian Rahtz


Review Action Items From Last Meeting
=====================================

- FS to write a mail to the member list to explain ODD and the stylesheets.
Done: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-its/2005OctDec/0054.html>

- CL to use ODD to specify the indicator of translatability requirements.
Done by FS: <http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html>

FS to put as many as possible requirements into the tag set working draft.
Done: <http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html>

Put extensibility in the WD in the way discussed in last teleconf.
Done: Section 1.5 in <http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html>

SR to put a comment into the nested element http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0509ReqNestedElements
Pending.

YS to ask RI for techniques template.
No answer from RI yet.


Discussion
==========

We briefly discussed the latest draft. But we quickly decided it would be more productive to spend the rest of the meeting time
reading and preparing email comments on our own.


Other Business
==============

- Face-to-face: YS noted that the attendees should probably not delay much in booking rooms as they seem to get less and less
available. DS won't be able to make it to the meeting.

- Next teleconference is Nov-09, same time, same channel.


ACTION ITEMS for next week
==========================

[NEW] All to comment on the latest Specification WD <http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html>. Send the
comments to Felix and CC the mailing list. This is the most important document we will produce, so make sure to put an extra effort
on it. Let's try to have each at least one comment (content, style, spelling, grammar... :)

[PENDING] SR to put a comment into the nested element <http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0509ReqNestedElements>


Cheers,
-yves
Received on Wednesday, 2 November 2005 15:41:30 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:43:06 UTC