[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0908LinguisticMarkup" by GoutamSaha

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 02:40:24 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by GoutamSaha:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0908LinguisticMarkup

  }}}

+ =='''Understanding Content Domain Level Markups:-'''==
+
+ In order to find out the content domain for a paragraph of text, we normally find that content domain is nothing but the most frequently occurred word (e.g. a noun) in that paragraph. For example, in a paragraph, if we see that the word-frequency of a word say, "football" is the maximum among other words' frequencies, then the content domain is "football" only.
+
  == Challenges ==

     The proposed 3-Tier XML Schema aims to markup both syntactic and semantic metadata