[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0509SpecScoping" by YvesSavourel

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 05:53:04 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by YvesSavourel:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0509SpecScoping

+ '''[[YS-START['''Would that be the only notation? or would we use this only when a complex set of info need to be assigned, or when the target is an attribute, and use simple its:translate, its:term, its:maxlength, etc. in other cases?
+
+ Also, the example above seem prone to parsing issues. I'm thinking that if we allow several scopes to be defined in such its:rule attribute they would need to be separated more clearly, so for example as follow:
+
+ {{{<para id="a1" its:rule="scope='@productCode' translate='no'; scope='span' term='yes' maxLength='30'">
+
+ Note that we would be doing all this just to support overriding information for attributes. And I'm not sure how easy it would be to support extension with this.''']END-YS]]'''
+