[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0908LinguisticMarkup" by GoutamSaha

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 04:53:45 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by GoutamSaha:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0908LinguisticMarkup

            </sentence_cat>

            '''Such metadata is very useful as a semantic markup to a localization process,
-           irrespective of a target language.''' ]]
+           irrespective of a target language.'''
+
+           '''Again, for a link inside an XML PCDATA/ text content, we might differentiate
+              link-address from the text by the following markup, for an example,
+              ""Click Here for Sign Up",
+
+              '''<sentence_cat name="link"> Click Here for Sign Up
+              </sentence_cat>'''
+
+            or, for the link-word say, "Here", we might markup in the following way:
+
+            '''<pos_cat name="link"> Here </pos_cat>'''  ]]

  '''For the following Bengali or Bangla dialect sentence'''
  "Kaam (Kaaj in Bangla or Work in english)  Saira Falo (Shesh Koro in