[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0505ReqNamingScheme" by YvesSavourel

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:32:56 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by YvesSavourel:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505ReqNamingScheme

  <button id="cancel">Cancel</button>
  <message id="001">Cannot open the file</message>}}}

- [[MI One issue we might need to consider regarding this is specifying translatability. Translation tools usually specify either an element or an attribute as translatable/non-translatable. For example, you can specify <OK> as non-translatable, while <Cancel> is translatable. But if you do as <button id="OK".. or <button id="Cancel", then you cannot just disable translatability only for OK (unless otherwise a translation tool has some conditional mechanism in specifying translatability. This naming scheme may need to be considered only when translatablility doesn't matter.]]
-
-