Re: ref: generalized scheme

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:34:11 +0900
To: "gk saha" <goutam.k.saha@cdackolkata.com>
Cc: "public-i18n-its@w3.org" <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

Dear Goutam,

Thank you very much for the example. I now understand your intentions
clearer. I'm sending this mail also to the ITS WG
(public-i18n-its@w3.org), so that they can follow our discussion. Please
do the same in the future.
I have still one question about the example: Although I see that the
information about the content domain is helpful for a translator, I am
wondering how you want to create the annotations. I guess you have to
create tags like <literature> or <drama> and some other tags manually.
That is a very expensive task. The other data categories of ITS, e.g.
about language information etc., are much easier to annotate in an XML
document. What do you think about this?

Best regards,

Felix