Re: Minutes I18N ITS Teleconference 2005 07 27

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:50:52 +0900, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org> wrote:

> [[
> <chriLi> Yes, let's go for AND
>
> <fsasaki> Yves: how about replacing slash by "and"?
>
> <fsasaki> Karunseh, az, Tim, cl: all agree
>
> <fsasaki> Yves: Consensus on "Internationalization / Localization Markup
> Requirements" as a title
> ]]

Thanks for noting that, Richard. I will change it soon in the minutes.
Btw., Yves and I thought that
http://www.w3.org/TR/its-req
would be a good URI. I already created a directory
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-itsreq-20050805

Now I'm preparing the mail to Steve - no, actually now I will be gone for
a few hours to look for an apartment (again) ...

-- Felix