RE: WiKi usage for ITS WG

From: Masaki Itagaki <imasaki@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:52:59 +0900
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Hi Yves

I originally thinking of a standard discussion board (like there are for
TMX, TBX, etc of OSCAR) simply because I am not a big fan of having a bunch
of threaded mails in a mail inbox. Online discussion boards are a lot
easier to view threads. If W3C痴 WiKi provides also a discussion board,
that would be really worth thinking of using it.

Masaki Itagaki