[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0505ReqLocNotes" by YvesSavourel

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 02:16:45 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by YvesSavourel:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505ReqLocNotes

   2. A description provides useful background information that the translator will refer to only if they wish. (For example, a clarification of ambiguity in the source text). The translation tool would still make this available to the translator, but would not force them to read it before attempting a translation. The translator may only receive an indication that such a note exists and have to take action to view the text.

- Localization tools must be able to automatically identify and isolate the specific data to which the note refers, and automatically distinguish between the two different types of note.
+  3. The relationship between a note and the data to which the note pertains, should be unambiguous.

- [[CL Shouldn't this read "The relationship between a note and the data to which the note pertains, should be unambiguous"?

- "***"
+ [[CL-- Concerning processing expectations: I guess we will have to cover processing expectations substantially when we create the actual specification for the tag set.]]

-