W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its@w3.org > April to June 2005

ITS Teleconf - Wednesday Jun-22-2005 14:00 UTC

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:06:31 +0200
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Message-Id: <20050620140650.E0617C0D0@postfix3-2.free.fr>

I18N ITS Teleconference:

Wednesday, Jun-22-2005

14:00 UTC (7am Seattle, 8am Denver, 15:00 Dublin, London,
14:00 Rabat, 16:00 PacÚ, Grenoble, Waldorf, 11pm Tokyo)

PLEASE SEND REGRETS IF UNABLE TO ATTEND
*** PLEASE READ LINKED ITEMS IN ADVANCE
*** PLEASE SEND ADDITIONAL TOPICS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COVER TO:
ysavourel at translate period com

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bridge               : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Conference code      : 4186 (spells "I18N")
Duration             : 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
IRC channel          : #i18n on irc.w3.org:6665
-------------------------------------------------------------------


1) Review Action Items From Last Meeting
========================================

1.1. RI to ask to the appropriate W3C contact how to handle feedback from non-WG-members.


1.2. RI to contact person for Atom.


1.3. YS to move the "Usage Scenario: Content Authoring" item to Working Draft state.
Done: <http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqTechWriter>


1.4. MI to clean up the comments as much as possible in "Cultural Aspects of the Content".
Done: <http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqCulturalAspects>


1.5. YS to to update the text to reflect a mention to Schematron for the document instance level.
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqContainerSize>


1.6. All to post any feedback on FS draft paper to the public list.
Latest version: <http://www.w3.org/International/2005/05/EML2005sasa0411.html>


1.7. YS to implement the additional note on "Indicator of Translatability"
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505Translatability>


1.8. AZ to change the title on "Requirements for Word Count" to reflect the changes to 'Metrics'.
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505WordCount>


1.9. YS to update the main index page to reflect change it in the main Index for the "Requirements for Word Count" re-titling.
Done: http://www.w3.org/International/its/#Work



2) Discussion on the Requirements Document
==========================================

All: please, make sure to read and comment on these topics.
Owners: please make sure to update the item, address the comments, 
etc. as needed, BEFORE the meeting.

- "Span-like Element"
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqSpan>

- "Localization Notes"
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505ReqLocNotes>

- "Purpose specification/mapping"
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqPurposeSpecMap>

- "Term identification"
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqTermIdentification>

- "Unique Identifier"
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505ReqUniqueID>

- "Links to internal/external text"
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqLinkedText>


3) Other Business
=================

- Make decision about the next face-to-face meeting.
Location: ERCIM at Sophia/Antipolis (near Nice, France)
   Dates: [Mon-Sep-19 to Wed-Sep-21]

- Next teleconference is Wednesday Jun-29, 14:00 UTC, same channel.


Kenavo,
-yves
Received on Monday, 20 June 2005 14:06:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:12:45 GMT