New version of the paper draft

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:23:47 +0900
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Hi all,

I just uploaded a new version of the paper draft for the Extreme Markup
Languages conference [1]. I will upload another version tonight (Japanese
time), and continue work on the following:

- explain schemas in figure 4
- write last section: table for the comparison of the approaches
- write section on instance processing (sec. 4.4)
- general rewrite: make it easy to grasp, e.g. add more Figures etc. ...
(e.g. I added a Figure at the end of section three to describe the general
idea of the "survey" which follows in section 4).
- typos etc.

If you have time to look at the draft, please think about what else could
be useful.

Best, Felix.

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/2005/05/EML2005sasa0411.html