[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0506ReqConstraints" by YvesSavourel

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:55:06 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by YvesSavourel:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0506ReqConstraints

  '''[[YS''' I'm adding the paragraph below to cover Christian's comment, but I'm not sure if it's really useable: I would expect the constraint to be linked to the data itself rather than the context. Because the next logical step would be that one can have different constraints depending on the context, then how do you apply those possibly conflicting constraints to the same chunk of data? ''']]'''

- In some cases, the constraint may be applicable only for a given context.
+ In some cases, the constraint may be applicable only for a given context or a given tool.

  === Notes ===