Draft of the paper for the Extreme Markup Languages conference

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:10:56 +0900
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org, Andreas Witt <andreas.witt@uni-bielefeld.de>

Hi all,

The paper for the Extreme Markup Languages conference is not as far as I
would like it to be. Nevertheless I think that the main idea is ready to
be evaluated. It would be great if you could have a look at it [1] and
give me your comments. It should be finished until the section 4.1.2.
Please don't look for typos etc., there is still a lot of it. Could you
think about the following:

- Do you agree with the general topic of the paper, that is: How to
realize the ITS data categories (as a schema / as additional information
to a schema / etc.)?
- Do you agree with the general structure of the paper, e.g. or do you
think there should be more or less about the ITS requirements?
- To Christian: Do you think that I used the parts of your text in the
right way? I did not paste them into the paper "as it is", are you still
fine with that?
- Not all possible resolutions to the issues of the realization of ITS
data categories are not written yet (that's after section 4.1.2). Do you
think that s.t. else should be mentioned?
- In my opinion, we don't need to favor a specific resolution. Do you
agree with that?

So much for today. Best, Felix.

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/2005/05/EML2005sasa0411.html