Participants of project review

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:54:28 +0900
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Hi all,

- I have compiled a list of possible participants of the project review
for the ITS Working Group. It will be a review by the team, so if you
have other suggestions, please take that into account. I would like to
put this onto the agenda for the telecon tonight. If we agree on the
list, I will sent out mails tonight to make sure that they can participate.

Best,

Felix

XML Schema Working Group
Team Contact: Michael Sperberg-McQueen (cmsmcq@w3.org)
Team Contact: Henry Thompson (ht@w3.org)

XML Core Working Group
Team Contact: Henry Thompson (ht@w3.org)
Team Contact: Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org)

Compound Document Format Working Group
Team Contact: Dean Jackson (dean@w3.org)

XML Activity Lead: Liam Quin (liam@w3.org)

Eric Miller, Semantic Web Activity Lead (em@w3.org)
Dan Brickley, Semantic Web Interest Group Chair and RDF Core Working
Group Chair (danbri@w3.org)
Ralph Swick, Team Contact of the Semantic Web Best Practices and
Deployment Working Group (swick@w3.org)
Eric Prud'hommeaux, RDF Data Access Working Group (eric@w3.org)