On the notion of schema languages

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 20:35:18 +0900
To: cmsmcq@w3.org
Cc: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Hi Michael,

I thought of getting a comment from you on this issue for a long time,
but it never worked out. I know that you are very busy with the f2f of
the xsl-wg and the xquery-wg, but maybe you will find some time in the
lunchbreak ... or after the f2f:

As a part of the work in the i18n-ITS group [1], i.e a document on the
requirements for a tag set for internationalization and localisation
[2], we have created an informal definition of the term "Schema
language" and its role within ITS. It would be great if you could find
some time - it is just a paragraph - to take a look at the definition
[3]  and tell us your comments.

Thanks a lot. Best, Felix.

[1] http://www.w3.org/International/its/

[2]