W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its@w3.org > April to June 2005

Re: ITS Teleconf - Thursday May-12-2005 14:00 UTC

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:22:24 +0900
Message-ID: <42831240.1010106@w3.org>
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Cc: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Hi Yves,

I still could not reach Michael Sperberg-McQueen to get a comment on the 
glossary entry about schema languages. His team calendar says that he is 
on a trip until 21 May, so it may take some time to get feedback from him.

Best regards, Felix.
Yves Savourel wrote:

>I18N ITS Teleconference:
>
>Thursday, May-12-2005
>14:00 UTC (7am Seattle, 8am Denver, 15:00 Dublin, 15:00 London,
>14:00 Rabat, 16:00 Grenoble, 16:00 Waldorf, 11pm Tokyo)
>
>PLEASE SEND REGRETS IF UNABLE TO ATTEND
>*** PLEASE READ LINKED ITEMS IN ADVANCE
>*** PLEASE SEND ADDITIONAL TOPICS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COVER TO:
>ysavourel at translate period com
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>Bridge               : +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) 
>Conference code      : 4186 (spells "I18N")
>Duration             : 60 minutes
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>IRC channel          : #i18n on irc.w3.org:6665
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>Agenda & Actions Review:
>
>Discussion
>
>1- Revue of the action items of last meeting.
>(See the "Actions" section below)
>
>
>2- Discussion on the Requirements document
>
>*In addition* to the work items listed in the action items we will discuss the
>following items (as time permits and not necessarily in that order).
>
>- Terminology Creation and Translation
>http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqTermCreationTrans
>
>- Identifying Language/Locale
>http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqLangLocale
>
>- Usage Scenario: Software Resources
>http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqSoftwareResources
>
>- Cultural Aspects of the Content
>http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqCulturalAspects
>
>
>Actions
>
>- FS to get comments from Michal SMQ on glossary entry for schema languages.
>(http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504Glossary)
>
>- NN to follow up on Running Server Software in Multilingual Environment.
>(http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqMultilangServer).
>
>- RI to take ownership of the ruby and bidi requirement.
>(http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0505ReqRenderingInfo)
>
>- TF to solve the comments on CDATA.
>(http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqCDATA)
>
>- TF to work on the span-like document
>(http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqSpan)
>
>- YS to put some comments on the topic of subtypes of cross references.
>(http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqLinkedText)
>
>- CL to add a glossary entry for "data category"
>(http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504Glossary)
>
>- RI to ask to the appropriate W3C contact how to handle feedback from non-WG-members.
>
>- RI to bring up the question of shared glossary in the other groups of the I18N Activity.
>
>- RI to contact person for Atom.
>
>- YS to post the wiki process page.
>
>- AZ to start the requirement on "word count".
>
>
>Kenavo,
>-yves
>
>
>  
>
Received on Thursday, 12 May 2005 08:22:31 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:12:44 GMT