Re: ITS Teleconf - Thursday May-12-2005 14:00 UTC

Hi Yves,

I still could not reach Michael Sperberg-McQueen to get a comment on the
glossary entry about schema languages. His team calendar says that he is
on a trip until 21 May, so it may take some time to get feedback from him.

Best regards, Felix.