Re: Motion of Schema Languages for the i18n its group

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 16:20:44 +0900
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, cmsmcq@w3.org
Cc: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Just a very small comment: Please change "XML-DTDs" to "XML DTDs".

Regards,    Martin.

At 01:06 05/05/06, Felix Sasaki wrote:

 >Dear Michael,
 >
 >As a part of the work in the i18n-ITS group [1], i.e a document on the
requirements for a tag set for internationalization and localisation [2],
we have created an informal definition of the term "Schema language" and
its role within ITS. It would be great if you could find some time - it is
just a paragraph - to take a look at the definition [3]  and tell us your
comments.

http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqBackground?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=its05&titlesearch=Titles