[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0504ReqPurposeSpecMap" by fsasaki

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:36:54 -0000
To: w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by fsasaki:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqPurposeSpecMap

   e. elements which are associated with tables

   f. elements which are associated with with generated content (e.g. an element that fires a query to a database in order to pull in the data for a product catalogue)
+
+ '''[FS] I think this approach could be complemented with a description of what characteristics the source of the mapping should have, i.e. whether it should be only elements / elements with certain attributes / attribute-values etc. I made a lengthly description of the issue at [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2005AprJun/0096.html].'''

  Some reasons why this type of markup may require special attention: