comments on various its reqs

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:59:53 +0900
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Hi all,

Here are some (late, but hopefully not too late) comments to the current
requirements documents.

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqSoftwareResources

Just for clarification - should the tags be part of the software code?

[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0504ReqMultilangServer

I think Richard already mentioned that the i18n-core wg is doing work on
internationalization of web services, which might be the more adequate
place of discussion for this topic.

[3] http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqCDATA

I think this is also related to the use of general entities - they are
not preserved in the infoset either; see also Martin's comments on CDATA
in the Wiki and http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xml-infoset-20040204/#omitted

Hear you in a minute,