[ESW Wiki] Update of "its0503ReqSpan"

From: <w3t-archive+esw-wiki@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 09:00:37 -0000
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "ESW Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RichardIshida:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/its0503ReqSpan

+ '''[RI] Hmm. This is not such a good example in my mind, since it seems to suggest that it's ok not to put System.out.println("Hello World!"); in an element such as <code>.  On the contrary, I think we should have a guideline and expectation that people will have this marked up so that a span element is not necessary.  Same goes for the output.'''
+
  This next section of text shows a filename that should also not be translated :

  'The file /etc/passwd is a local source of information about users'