From: okapitools@yahoogroups.com [mailto:okapitools@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2018 1:41 AM
To: okapitools@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [okapitools] Re: Android Strings from comments?

Hi all,

I tried to select //comment() instead of //string like below, but it doesn't match anything at all. Is this not allowed? I was able to use similar syntax in oxYgen XML Author's XPATH/XQuery builder.

<its:locNoteRule locNotePointer="following-sibling::string[1]" locNoteType="description" selector="//comment()"/>

thanks,

Michael