Re: [xliff] Clarification needed for annotatorsRef

Hi Yves, all,

my XSLT implementation does not do Validation of the annotatorsRef
attribute. The implementation processes annotatorsRef per data category and
takes the inheritance of annotatorsRef into account, that is it. So I did
not run into the problem. But the suggestion

“ascii-U+0020-space-separated”

sounds good to me.

Cheers,

Felix