Re: Telco on Multidimensional Quality Metrics, Monday 13th March 15:00 UTC

Hi all,

Here are the call-in details for next Monday. I will send a reminder before the meeting.

I would encourage anyone in the group who works with quality checking or translation to consider joining this call, as the issues I want to raise should be of interest to you.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/275997453 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/275997453>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (571) 317-3129

Access Code: 275-997-453