Re: ITS Localization Quality Issue Mapping to DQF

Hi Phil, all,

there is a wiki with related mapping information, including MQM, see

https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Localization_quality_types_mappings <https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Localization_quality_types_mappings>

and the ITS spec says

"
The ITS Interest Group <http://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/> maintains informative mappings of tool-specific quality issue types and ITS 2.0 localization quality types <http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Localization_quality_types_mappings>. The ITS IG Wiki provides information on how to update that list.
"

Having this described in a more stable and clear = specific to MQM manner would be useful.

Best,

Felix