Re: Language detection for web content

Thanks for the positive feedback and the good point about listing the supported languages, Martin. I am putting Mike directly into the loop, maybe he knows what languages are supported. I browsed the underlying library
https://github.com/shuyo/language-detection <https://github.com/shuyo/language-detection>
but did not find a list of languages. See also
https://github.com/shuyo/language-detection/blob/wiki/ProjectHome.md <https://github.com/shuyo/language-detection/blob/wiki/ProjectHome.md>
and this presentation
https://github.com/shuyo/language-detection <https://github.com/shuyo/language-detection>
the github project home page says that 53 languages are supported with 99% precision.

Best,

Felix