Re: TAUS TML proposal

Hi Dave and all,

thanks a lot for the pointers and comments. The „embedding comments“ section looks like a replication for „Localisation note“. All three replications seem to be nearly exact copies of ITS data categories. So for enabling ITS processors to understand the proposed markup, one could create an ITS rules file.
They write „adding support will be a minimal effort“, but that has the drawback that e.g. no validation is possible - which is easy with validator.nu . Also, they only cover HTML5 - what about Dita, docbook, mallard, TTML, XLIFF, ...

Is there a way to give feedback? I haven’t worked with TAUS, so I don’t know if there is an open forum to discuss this.

Best,

Felix