Re: action item 46: sparql queries

Hi Yves and all,

I tried to extend the page
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Querying_multilingual_linked_data_sources
I got a concrete proposal which may be of interest for many of you:
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Querying_multilingual_linked_data_sources#Dbnary
I agree that the page should cover more services and The page
to cover more than LOD related services and added a placeholder section
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Querying_multilingual_linked_data_sources#Further_tools_and_services

Would people be interested to extend this with simple usage examples?

Best,

Felix