From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: pirmdiena, 2014. gada 15. septembris 14:16
To: public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org
Subject: ITS IG monthly call time 5 p.m. CEST, first call 22 September

Hi all,

looking at
http://doodle.com/duyt75hkar2pu9m5
we have a clear winner for a regular call: 5 p.m. CEST monday. It does not work for everybody (sorry Tatiana! We will keep you up to date) but that's live.
The first call will be next week 22 September, see https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming
we will schedule further calls looking at the calendar.
Topics likely will be a: XLIFF mapping, ITS and linked data, use cases document, requirements for ITS2x  - anything else?

- Felix