RE: [xliff] ITS scope with sm/em

Thanks Yves. These look pretty comprehensive to me. I'm happy to try and code some MLW-LT-type tests for these but I cannot commit to a deadline.

Phil.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Sent: 20 October 2014 15:27
To: 'Felix Sasaki'
Cc: 'XLIFF Main List'; 'public-i18n-its-ig'
Subject: RE: [xliff] ITS scope with sm/em

Hi Felix, all,

> That looks like it indeed. The next step would be test input files and
> test output I guess?

I've attached a zip file some example of ITS metadata in XLIFF 2.1.

Cheers,
-yves
 VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
 Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road, Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying documents, is
confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s). The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying, or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender immediately.