Re: [xliff] possible issue with URN prefixes used to define acceptable namespaces in XLIFF 2.1

Hi Yves and all,

thanks a lot for this. I have put your input into the wiki including the rules file
https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/XLIFF_2.0_Mapping#Implementing_and_testing_the_mapping

One question, and if we find and answer we probably would also put that into the wiki: what processor do we assume to produce what parts of the mapping? E.g. general ITS processor, XLIFF2.1+ITS2.0 processor, XLIFF2.1 processor?
The question is also related to the version of ITS. E.g. in ITS2 we dropped ruby and directionality is not up to date. We may consider a fast update to ITS2.1 incooperating the now stable definitions from HTML5. Would that break the above processor(s)?

Best,

Felix