Re: [xliff] RE: [Minutes] ITS IG Call 2014-11-10

Yves, I thought that we want to have all three the same, i.e. "itsm", so
also the URN should contain itsm for maximum consistency?
"urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:itsm:2.1"

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
LRC | CNGL | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
*cellphone: +353-86-0222-158*