Re: [xliff] ITS Module namespace

Hi Yves and all,

I agree with Yves on not using „its:“, and also one technical argument, see
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/verbatim.xsl
in this stylesheet the namespace URI is used to generate prefixes in XML examples. We used that for generating the ITS 1.0 spec document. Such an approach works only if there is a 1:1 mapping from URIs to prefixes, but not for n:1 (e.g. the OASIS ITS URI and the W3C ITS URI to the „its:“ prefix.)

- Felix