RE: ACTION-54: Try to come up with example of xliff+its test format / output

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 05:58:16 -0700
To: "'public-i18n-its-ig'" <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Hi Felix, all,

I've tried to implement the offset as you described it (normalized whitespaces, no trimming of the ends).
See the attached input and output for the Translate data category.

One more question: currently the output does not use counters in the paths; that is if there are 2 units the 2 paths use ..\unit\..
and not ..\unit[1]\.. and ..\unit[2]\..

Is that enough or should we use counters on elements? It would make each line unique, even if we don't really need this for the
comparisons.

Cheers,
-yves