RE: ACTION-54: Try to come up with example of xliff+its test format / output

Hi Yves, Felix,

How would this work in cases where xml:space != "preserve"? A generic XML processor might normalize the space and thus invalidate the offsets if insignificant whitespace is not preserved.

Regards,
Fredrik Estreen