Re: CSS binding doesn't define that namespace declarations has to be passed to selectors

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:21:50 +0100
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>, public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org
Hi Jirka,

Am 26.02.14 10:52, schrieb Jirka Kosek:
> Hi,
>
> have we already decided where to gather feedback for errata? In bugzilla?

I would gather that via the ITS IG tracker

https://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/track/
that is create an issue, link to the mailthread etc.

I created an "errata" product in tracker
https://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/track/products
which we can use for the errata tracking.

> While working with CSS WG on extending selectors to support attributes,
> it was pointed out that we do not define how namespace prefix
> declarations are passes to CSS selectors.
>
> We should put this definition into
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#css-selectors
>
> Something similar to what we have for XPath:
>
> "The set of namespace declarations are those in scope on the element
> that has the attribute in which the expression occurs. This includes the
> implicit declaration of the prefix xml required by the XML Namespaces
> Recommendation; the default namespace (as declared by xmlns) is not part
> of this set."

Makes sense to me. Jirka, do you want to file an issue?

- Felix