Re: Feedback on Open Data Management for Public Automated Translation Services

Hi Arle, Jörg and all,

thanks a lot for forwarding this. Apologies to Jörg that the current phone slot won’t work for you and thanks for the effort to write things done in mail. I would hope that we keep the focus narrow. This is because of the specific relation to CEF, but also because of similar experiences in writing such documents I made in similar efforts: for guiding implementers and procurement (like CEF), the more specific we are the better. But this is my personal opinion and this document and the discussion are no formal standardization exercise, so any feedback from you Jörg or others is more than welcome.

Best,

Felix