Re: [Agenda] ITS IG call 16 July noon utc

Hi Felix,
I probably won't be able to make this today.

Two things to note however:
i) David has negotiated having a one day, single track FEISGILTT with
LocWorld on 29th October in Vancouver, so we are now preparing Call for
Papers. Topics we were planning to cover are;

  * TBX-RDF models/migration and integration with open
    lexical-conceptual resources;
  * new XLIFF2.0 modules, in particular for ITS;
  * objection model/APIs for XLIFF/ITS
  * MQM-ITS-RDF integration;
  * publishing bitext

I'll draft some CFP text for comment later today, but if people on the
call or the list have any further topics they would like to see
addressed please let me know. I guess its also a good opportunity to
have some wider input from the Microsoft guys as it will be an easy trip
for them.

ii) Sadly, Leroy will be moving on from TCD on the 4th August to join
IBM in Dublin. I hope you will join me in saying a big thank you to him
for all the work he did at TCD in helping to develop ITS2.0 and in
particular the implementation of the Test Suite.

Regards,
Dave