Re: ITS2.0 ontology comment text

Hi Dave,
I offered a while ago that the *sourcecode* of the ITS Ontology can be
kept in the NLP2RDF Github repo https://github.com/NLP2RDF/ontologies/

This is for development only. Staging can be done on W3C server.

In short, the NLP2RDF repo provides the following infrastructure for
ontologies:
- source is edited in turtle
- HTML docu is generated via script
http://persistence.uni-leipzig.org/nlp2rdf/ontologies/nif-core/nif-core.html
- different RDF serialisations are provided : Turtle, OWL, maybe JSON-LD
in the future
- Maven packages:
https://github.com/NLP2RDF/software#java-maven-implementation-of-nif
- Automatic Code generation based on the model
- some validation

Alternatively a GIT Submodule would be fine, as we are doing with NERD:
https://github.com/NLP2RDF/ontologies/tree/master/vm

All the best,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hellmann
AKSW/NLP2RDF research group
Insitute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) and DBpedia Association
Events:
* *Sept. 1-5, 2014* Conference Week in Leipzig, including
** *Sept 2nd*, MLODE 2014
** *Sept 3rd*, 2nd DBpedia Community Meeting
** *Sept 4th-5th*, SEMANTiCS (formerly i-SEMANTICS) <http://semantics.cc/>
Venha para a Alemanha como PhD: http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/csf
Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org,
http://linguistics.okfn.org, https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt