Fwd: Fwd: Your 15 day Public Review of XLIFF Version 2.0 has been announced

FYI.

- Felix

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Chet Ensign* <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org
<mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>>
Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Subject: Your 15 day Public Review of XLIFF Version 2.0 has been announced
To: "xliff@lists.oasis-open.org <mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>"
<xliff@lists.oasis-open.org <mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>>

Members of the XLIFF TC,

Your 15 day public review of XLIFF Version 2.0 has been announced. The
review ends on 25 /February 2014. You can find the announcement at
https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/15-day-public-review-for-xliff-version-2-0.

If you can provide me with email addresses, I will be happy to send them
a bcc'ed copy of the announcement.

Please consider forwarding this announcement on to other parties who may
be interested in the work. In my experience, TCs that actively solicit
outside review get more and better quality feedback on their specifications.

Also, please keep in mind the OASIS requirements for handling comments
[1]. Non-TC member feedback can only be submitted to the TC's comment
list xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
<mailto:xliff-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>. The TC must have someone
subscribed to this mail list to monitor comments. All submitted comments
must be acknowledged by the TC. In addition, the TC needs to maintain a
log of comments received and their resolutions. The comment resolution
log will need to be available when you begin your next public review. A
simple comment resolution log template is available in OpenDocument [2]
and Office [3] format.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the review or next steps.

=== Additional references:

[1]
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/handling-the-comments-received-during-a-public-review

[2]