RE: Readiness definition

Hi Felix , all,

Ok great! thanks for the help :)

Find answers inline.

Cheers,

Hi Pablo all,

you cannot have a normative reference to a W3C NOTE. If you want to have full interop between date time values you need to do what XML Schema did - refer to a date / time definition informatively, but define the lexical space explicitly, see e.g.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#dateTime

[PNC]: Ok I've changed the text https://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures#Proposal:_.22Readiness.22_data_category, please take a look as I suspect some things might be still wrong or incomplete, comments are always welcome of course.

Also, unrelated to this thread, this should probably be deleted from the "local" section:

"An readyToProcessRef that contains an absolute selector pointing to an external specification of the processes that should be applied to the content, e.g. an executable workflow specification."

We have no other data category that requires XPath for local selection.

[PNC]: Yes, absolutely I didn't notice, it's removed now.

Best,

Felix