RE: Exclusivity and atomicity of local and global ITS

You’re quite good at picking out little things we’ve missed :)

As far as I know there is no difference with the other data categories.
The other LQI implementers can confirm that (hopefully)

A node can be selected by both global rules and have some local attributes at the same time. But the local markup always overrides
all information of the global rules even the one left undefined (i.e. a local undefined info overrides an info defined in a global
rule)

I think that text:

[[
Either (in parallel to local inline markup)
]]

Has the meaning of “in the same way as the attributes for local inline markup", that is: just noting that those attributes can be
used locally or globally.

I think it's the type of text that does not bring useful information but can be a source of confusion and we should probably delete
that if needed. (note that I may have been the one editing that part).

Cheers,
-yves