Re: Readiness extension

Hi Pablo and Shaun, all,

Am 07.11.13 11:06, schrieb Pablo Nieto Caride:
> Hi Shaun,
>
> Sorry for the late response but I was kind of busy this week. Currently the definition of the Readiness data category is in standby. Find attached the last thread where we discussed it, summing up, I say I miss a target language attribute and Dave states that initially the aim of the data category was to inform that the content was ready to being processed regardless of the target language, but I still miss that attribute since as I said, our application needs a way to discriminate whether a content should be machine translated and subsequently post-edited to a certain language and just machine translated to another.
>
> Here on the IG wiki you can find this link where we will put any information related to the evolution of the data category definition http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures#Issues_and_Proposed_Features_.28For_updating_ITS_2.0.29, I would like to move forward its definition as soon as possible since we need to implement it in a future version of our ITS engine.

If I recall correctly, Yves had similar situations: there was no time in
ITS 1.0 to do everything, so he implemented things outside the ITS2
namespace, in a private namespace, and got some experience around it.
For ITS2 it then was easy to standardize that. So you want to consider
the same approach. It is not standardized, but helps to gather
experience early.

Best,

Felix