Re: notes for FEISGILTT discussions

(Moving thread to the interest group)

Hi Serge,

Am 15.06.13 00:37, schrieb Serge Gladkoff:

> Hi Dave, Felix,
>
> «there's been a wide range of presentations here where we've been able
> to stand up and point out where ITS might help with existing problems»
>
> I think that the ideas will continue to pop up as ITS showcases will
> be rolling out.
>
> Why don't we create a page for potential future implementation ideas,
> where we could collect them and list them and allow for comments /
> further discussion?
>
> Let's call this page "ITS Implementations Incubator" -- where ideas
> could spread across the project participants, collect comments, grow
> and mature until someone will back them up with funding to create an
> implementation project?
>
> Felix, do you think that we can set such a thing up?

We have set up an implementation overview page, see
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Its_implementations
it is empty, but the idea is that current and proposed implementations
are added here - by everbody working on these. No grouping yet, but one
can have e.g. "low level parsing" (e.g. Cocomore, Okapi, Tilde), editing
support, ... please contribute :)

Best,

Felix