Re: Update to MQM documentation and one question

Hi Arle,
Further on the referenced profile document, would you expect that the
content of the referred document should have information on _how_ the
quality assessment was conducted, i.e. detailing the guidelines that
were followed by a QA worker or the algorithms that were applied by an
automated QA tool?

cheers,
Dave