Re: [ACTION-27] data category posting schedule

Hi Dave, all,

no worries about the call on Wednesday, we have nothing urgent and are
in full pre Chrismas rush time :)

With regards to the schedule: I have made a re-scheduling, see
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Description_of_ITS_benefit_per_data_category
which is aligned with the calls, see
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming
with that pace we would be finished by July and would do two items per
week.

Would that work? And Jirka, could you start with "Translate" next week?
We don't have a template yet, but maybe we can develop that during the
next call together.

Speaking of "Translate": I was asked recently again about whether we
would put ITS2 documentation into webplatform.org - not pushing for
anything, just mentioning here that there is still some interest on this.

Best,

Felix