W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org > November 2011

ITS IG Teleconference on Monday Nov-28-2011 At 15:00 UTC

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:49:46 -0700
To: <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Message-ID: <assp.0313065f72.assp.0313816a30.003401ccad80$c5cac080$51604180$@com>
ITS IG Teleconference on Monday Nov-28-2011 At 15:00 UTC

(re-posting in plain text)

9am Denver, 11am Boston, 4pm London, 5pm Berlin
See your time-zone here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110628T17&p1=1264

Please, note the new day (Monday) and the use of GoToMeeting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to join:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/756641513

VOIP or:
France: +33 (0) 182 880 780
Germany: +49 (0) 892 2061 159
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0611
United States: +1 (773) 945-1031
Access Code: 756-641-513
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 756-641-513

-------------------------------------------------------------------


=== ITS-oriented reviews of XML specifications


--- MIME type:

Last updated template is here:
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2010-April/002352.html

Yves sent an email to Philippe Le H├ęgaret who answered he would send the request.
-> no apparent progress


--- HTML5

Jirka has logged an issue with HTML5 for the lack of translatability flag:
The bug has been re-opened with several people providing comments.

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=12417



=== ITS Rules repository

http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/RulesRepository
No new rules added.


=== ITS General issues

--- Context data category

Should go there:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures#Proposed_Text

ACTION ITEM: Felix to talk to RDFa WG about "context data category" mechanism
ACTIOn ITEM: Ingo to look at this data category.


--- Idea for a "localeSpecificContent" data category.

http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures#Proposal:_localeSpecificContent


--- Permission for inline codes

ACTION ITEM: Yves to draft an extension for setting permission (clone/delete/etc.) in ITS inline codes.
--> Ongoing.
See categories here: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Draft


=== ITS IG

End date of the group is Dec-31-2011
-> what comes after?

Do we have a meeting in December?

(normally falls on Dec-26)



=== Any Other Business?



Cheers,

-yves
Received on Monday, 28 November 2011 03:50:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 28 November 2011 03:50:24 GMT