ITS-related Presentations (Autumn 2010)

From: Lieske, Christian <christian.lieske@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:18:52 +0100
To: "public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org" <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Hi there,

I just created a list of recent ITS-related presentations in which I have been involved. Possibly some of this is of interest to some of you. If useful, we could add the information to http://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/links.html

Best Practices and Standards for Improving Globalization-related Processes
Contribution to W3C Workshop (Oct 2010): The Multilingual Web - Where are We?

W3C Internationalization Tag Set
Contribution to W3C Workshop (Oct 2010): The Multilingual Web - Where are We?

Meta Data for the Masses
Contribution to tcWorld Conference 2010

XML Internationalisierung mit der Best Practice Note der W3C Internationalization Tag Set Working Group und dem W3C Internationalization Tag Set
(Only the title is in German - the slides are in English)

XLIFF and ITS: A secret marriage
Contribution to 1st XLIFF International Symposium - Sep 2010, Limerick, Ireland