ITS-related Presentations (Autumn 2010)

From: Lieske, Christian <christian.lieske@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:18:52 +0100
To: "public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org" <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Hi there,

I just created a list of recent ITS-related presentations in which I have been involved. Possibly some of this is of interest to some of you. If useful, we could add the information to http://www.w3.org/International/its/ig/links.html

Cheers,
Christian

Best Practices and Standards for Improving Globalization-related Processes
Contribution to W3C Workshop (Oct 2010): The Multilingual Web - Where are We?
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/madrid/slides/lieske.pdf

W3C Internationalization Tag Set
Contribution to W3C Workshop (Oct 2010): The Multilingual Web - Where are We?
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/madrid/slides/lieske-its.pdf

Meta Data for the Masses
Contribution to tcWorld Conference 2010
http://www.tekom.de/upload/3138/TERM12_Lieske.pdf

XML Internationalisierung mit der Best Practice Note der W3C Internationalization Tag Set Working Group und dem W3C Internationalization Tag Set
(Only the title is in German - the slides are in English)
http://www.xinnovations.de/downloads-2010.html?file=tl_files/xinnovations.2010/Download/W3C-Tag/Christian%20Lieske.pdf

XLIFF and ITS: A secret marriage
Contribution to 1st XLIFF International Symposium - Sep 2010, Limerick, Ireland
http://www.localisation.ie/xliff/resources/presentations/2010-10-04_xliff-its-secret-marriage.pdf