Re: Comments on SVG Tiny 1.2 (ISSUE-2165)

Hi, Felix-

Thanks for your comment.  As requested, we've added a section discussing
ITS markup in SVG [1], and will work with you on a schema for it.

Please let us know if this satisfies your comment.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/i18n.html#SVGi18nl10nmarkup

Regards-
-Doug