  • From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 07:32:00 +0900
  • Subject: Re: ITS in XForms
  • To: "Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
  • CC: member-i18n-its@w3.org
Hello Leigh,

Klotz, Leigh wrote:
> Felix,
> I will ask the Forms WG how we should incorporate the results in the
> XForms 1.1 draft but we have already passed last call; even so, this
> would be informative, not normative.

Yes. So it would be no problem to have it inside the XForms 1.1 draft,
at least no problem from the W3C process.

>  We have other publications outside
> of our Rec-track documents; we've issued a number of FAQs and other
> documents, such as http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2003/xforms-faq.html
>
> So it should be possible to publish this example use of ITS under the
> Forms WG pages outside of TR space, as it is informative.

I don't think that publishing outside of TR space is necessary, and of
course it would help ITS to have the example in the XForms 1.1 draft.
But that's of course the Forms WG decision. As I said in my last mail
I'm also willing to write more than just the example files, but it would
be good to know about the target.

> Please move this discussion to whatever list is appropriate; you can
> begin by forwarding this message.
> The forms WG is public as well.

OK, Thank you. I will forward this message to the ITS IG and keep you in CC.

Felix