Re: ITS Processor

Hi Yves, all,
Yves Savourel さんは書きました:
> Hi all,
>
> I have updated the wiki page that draft some ideas for the ITS processor interfaces.
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS_Processor_Interface
>
> I'm starting to compare Felix's code with mine and try to see how such interfaces would be implemented. Any input would be welcome.

Just on the naming: maybe not " applyRules ", or "disapplyRules", but "
applyDataCategory" and "disapplyDataCategory", since in some cases you
won't have global rules (or even local markup, just defaults).

Currently it seems you are separating global rules processing from
everything else, e.g. in "Additional Notes" you are discussing a flag
for inheritance. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to have a method
("applyDataCategory") which subsumes all the processing (see comment
above). After all you have to implement inheritance and defaults anyway,
no matter if you do only global / only local / both.

Felix